Seattle Moms: Join SMW’s Josie Brown at Planet Happy Toys for THE BABY PLANNER Novel Party!
Planet Happy Toys is throwing the ultimate parent party. Hosted by ItsaBelly-Seattle baby planner Windy Gossett to celebrate the launch of SingleMindedWomen.com’s Relationships Channel editor and author Josie Brown’s latest novel entitled (appropriately enough) The Baby Planner (Simon & Schuster).
Josie will read from the book. Afterward Windy Gossett will discuss tips on buying safe and non toxic baby products.
LOCAL SPONSOR: ItsaBelly, National Baby Planning & Maternity Concierge Services
THERE WILL ALSO BE GIVEAWAYS FROM:
– Sprout Organic Baby Food
– Kiwi Magazine, for Growing Families the Natural and Organic Way
– EcoStoreUSA, maker of Eco-Safe Cleansing Products
– Spiffies, maker of Infant Dental and Teething Wipes
– Organic Mother’s Milk Tea, from www.TraditionalMedicinals.com
– ArtBellies.com, Making Your Work in Progress a Work of Art
– Gift bag from PrinceLionheart.com
– Maclaren Beginning Skin Care, safe non toxic!
And a special Itsabelly gift basket, which includes:
– Thinkbaby Bottles
– Wysi Wipes
ATTENDEES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED INTO CONTESTS FOR:
– A set of Wonder Bumpers, the #1 doctor-recommended crib-safe bedding from http://www.GoMamaGoDesigns.com
– A gift from The Happiest Baby on the Block
– A gift from Beth Duris, Shaklee Distributor–
– A copy of The First 8 Days of Being a Mom
– A $100 gift card to their favorite bookstore, courtesy Josie Brown. The drawing will be done on 6/22/11.
RSVP strongly advised, via email, or on Facebook…
We look forward to seeing you there!