SingleMindedWomen.com Runs Weekly BACHELORETTE Elimination Contest
No doubt about it: this summer’s hottest topic is guessing which one of the 30 eligible bachelor contestants ends up with ABC’s THE BACHELORETTE, Jillian Harris.
The program’s regular time is 8:00-10:00 pm
You, too, may be a winner, and your correct guess may earn you some wonderful prizes.To win, all you have to do is join SingleMindedWomen.com’s Relationship Editor Josie Brown and nationally syndicated morning radio show hosts Rochelle Alhadeff and Pam Gray of CHAT WITH WOMEN, as they dish and diss the bachelors on Monday.
CHAT WITH WOMEN airs 8am-9am PDT, on Seattle’s KKNW-AM (1150AM) as well as other stations throughout the country. The weekly recap of the previous evening’s BACHELORETTE episode takes place live, each Tuesday morning.
And starting Tuesday 5/26, CHAT WITH WOMEN listeners and SingleMindedWomen.com visitors will be invited to “vote” on the bachelor they feel will be eliminated in the coming week. All correct entries will be included in that week’s drawing for:
– A copy of Josie Brown’s soon-to-be-released dating advice book, THE COMPLETE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO FINDING MR. RIGHT (on shelves Sept 1, 2009) [www.josiebrown.com ].
A beautiful sterling silver necklace, from the charmingly whimsical jewelry creator Big Girl Workshop;
– A VIP Beauty Bag containing over $100 of cosmetics s from Sephora/Bellevue Square. Inside you’ll find: Benefit Bad Gal mascara; Jonathan Straightening Lotion; Sephora Brand Precious Pink lipgloss; and from Sephora’s organic Greek line, Korres a Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing Cream; a White Tea Gel Cleanser; a Lemon Basil Showergel; a Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Mascara; a Cherry oil lip gloss. All these treats can be easily stashed in our Sephora tote…large enough to hold all your beauty supplies and overnight needs!
Additionally, on the Tuesday after the final episode of THE BACHELORETTE, all the correct entries will be included in a Grand Prize Drawing for:
– A two-night weekend stay at the Marriott SpringHill Suites, in Downtown Seattle
– A full day of pampering at the Vida Spa, Seattle’s largest spa. Recently voted “Best New Spa” by Seattle Magazine, your grand prize day at the spa includes Vida Spa’s signature massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, times two!
– Dinner for two at Seastar Restaurant, Seattle (wine and spirit beverages not included).
– A copy of Josie Brown’s soon-to-be-released dating advice book, THE COMPLETE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO FINDING MR. RIGHT (on bookshelves Sept 1, 2009).
– Please note: airfare to Seattle is not included.
1. Log onto SingleMindedWomen.com .
2. Go to THE BACHELORETTE CONTEST page. You’ll find a link on the homepage, and in SingleMindedWomen.com’s Relationship Channel
3. On that page, click onto the week titled THIS WEEK’S ELIMINATION POLL, where you can mark your guess as to which bachelor will be eliminated the following Monday.
4. During the weeks in which the show is aired, this poll can be taken anytime between Tuesday 1:00am and the following Sunday 11:00pm PST. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
5. All listeners/viewers who give the right answer will be put into an on-air drawing for a copy of Brown’s book, THE COMPLETE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO FINDING MR. RIGHT, along with a $100 gift bag filled with Yves St. Laurent beauty products.
6. All of that week’s and those of the prior week’s correct entries will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing on the CHAT WITH WOMEN show, which takes place the Tuesday after THE BACHELORETTE’S last episode. Grand Prize gifts are noted above.
7. THE COMPLETE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO FINDING MR. RIGHT will be mailed out to winners, from the publisher, Pearson/Alpha Books, at or around September 1, 2009.
8. Winners of other prizes: Those based outside the metropolitan Seattle area will be mailed their prizes. Those within Seattle metropolitan area must pick up their prizes Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, from the offices of:
3650 131st Ave, Ste 550
Bellevue, WA 98006
Tel #: 425.922.1155 or Info@chatwithwomen.com
Allison O’Connor, Founder, SingleMindedWomen.com