Enter Josie’s “Secret Santa” Contest
The best thing about the holidays is giving, not getting. I feel very blessed this year. One way in which I plan to give back is to play Secret Santa for one lucky reader. The prize: a $50 gift card to the book store of your choice.
Here’s how it works:
1. Read this excerpt of my latest novel, Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives. The set-up: a holiday potluck at the local country club of my heroine, Lyssa Harper. She’s befriended Harry Wilder, a recently separated stay-at-home father, to the consternation–make that envy–of the women who were once her closest friends: Brooke, Tammy, Margot, and Colleen.
After you read the excerpt, everything you do, listed here, gives you yet another chance to win this gift. For example, you can:
2. Comment below about one character, and how his/her actions made you, smile, laugh, cry, or shake your head in wonder. (earns you 1 chance)
3. Post about my Secret Santa Contest on your Facebook page, this way (1 chance per post, per day):
Want a chance to win a $50 giftcard to your favorite bookstore? Just enter @Josie Brown’s Secret Santa Contest: http://bit.ly/fK1Uy3
4. Post about my Secret Santa Contest on your Twitter page, this way (1 chance per post, per day):
Want a chance to win a $50 giftcard to your favorite bookstore? Just enter @JosieBrownCA’s Secret Santa Contest: http://bit.ly/fK1Uy3
5. Friend me on my Facebook Fan Page (1 chance)
6. Friend me on my Twitter Page (1 chance)
7. Blog about it! (2 chances)
I’ll be keeping a running list of all entrants, here, and updated every evening by Midnight PT of Christmas Day, December 25, 2010, when the contest ends. The winning entry will be chosen out of a Santa hat, by one of my favorite booksellers.
Good luck, and have a happy merry holiday!
Simon & Schuster/Downtown Press
In bookstores June 1, 2010. Order it TODAY!
“Hollywood’s got nothing on the cast of characters living in the bedroom community of Paradise Heights, who have the secrets, sex, money and scandal of an OK! Magazine cover story. Josie Brown is a skilled observer whose clever dialogue and feisty style make for truly entertaining reading.” –Jackie Collins, Hollywood Wives