10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste 200-460
Phoenix, Arizona 85028
Tel. 480-991-9109 Fax. 480-991-9094 Toll Free. 800-554-8691
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising or Sponsor inquiries: email@example.com
Giveaway or Freebie inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the SMW E-letter: email@example.com
To schedule an interview and other PR inquiries: Ann-Marie Nieves, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Editor, Paula Santonocito, email@example.com
Health Editor, Martin Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
Money Editor, Paula Santonocito, email@example.com
Relationships Editor, Josie Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Moms Editor, Allison O’Connor, email@example.com
Escapes Editor, Melanie Nayer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Style Editor, Erin Donnelly, email@example.com
SingleMindedWomen.com’s Writer’s Guidelines
SingleMindedWomen.com, the online destination for single women 25 to 55 years of age, welcomes queries from writers who can provide relevant, high-quality content for our growing audience of readers.
Before pitching an article, please note:
- All articles must be geared for single women, regardless of topic area.
- Articles must be original (never before published) and exclusive to SingleMindedWomen.com.
- Articles should typically run between 600 and 1000 words.
- All articles must be topic-focused. We seek tight writing that provides readers with accessible, practical information they can apply to their daily lives.
- SingleMindedWomen.com is particularly interested in article topics related to the lifestyle themes of the site.
- Please send a one-paragraph summary of your article topic, along with a writing sample or links to published work. Include a brief bio as part of your query.
- Do not send complete articles, unless requested.
- Email queries should be addressed to the appropriate channel editors.