Brownies, Beautiful Brownies!
By Dalia Jurgensen
When is the right time for chocolate? You got it ladies… ANYTIME!
Coffee Brownie Recipe
- 1-1/2 sticks butter (6 oz)
- 6 0z semi sweet chocolate chips, about 1 cup *
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 3 eggs
- 1 c sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 c all purpose flour
* I used Hershey’s semi sweet chips but any semi sweet chocolate (50% – 65%) will work.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and Flour a 9 inch square baking pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in double boiler. Stir in cocoa powder and instant coffee until dissolved.
3. Whisk together sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt.
4. Whisk egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
5. Whisk in flour until thoroughly incorporated.
6. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the pan come out barely clean. Cool.
More Delicious SingleMindedWomen.com Recipes