Flavored Vodka Cocktail Recipes
By SMW Staff
Flavored vodka drinks might not be new, but these Grey Goose vodka recipes sure are. Their newest flavored vodka is Cherry Noir which combines the aroma of fresh cherries and sweet red fruits with dark fruit flavors and layers of spice.
- 1 ¼ ounces GREY GOOSE® Original
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- 1/2 ounce Chambord®
- Crushed Ice
- Honeydew Melon Balls
- Fill a chilled highball glass with crushed ice and add GREY GOOSE® Vodka.
- Top with lemonade to just below the rim and then add Chambord®.
- Garnish with honeydew melon balls.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka
- ¾ part fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ part simple syrup
- Club soda
- Add GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, fresh-squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup to a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
- Stir gently and serve with a cherry.
More SingleMindedWomen.com Cocktail Recipes