Hot Winter Drinks
By SMW Staff
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow… and keep warm with these Hot Winter Drinks!
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup frothed milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup. Pour in steamed milk and frothed milk and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and vanilla powder.
- 1 shot coffee liqueur
- 1 shot Irish cream
- 1 1/2 shot hazelnut liqueur
- 4 cups hot coffee
- Mix coffee and liqueur in a pot. Serve with cream.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk or dark chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, as desired.
More Great SingleMindeWomen.com Drink Recipes