Paula Deen’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
By SMW Staff
Paula Deen’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Courtesy of pauladeen.com
Servings: 2 to 3
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- whole milk, start with 1 Tablespoon, at room temperature or warmed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, sour cream and garlic. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or the back of a fork until the ingredients are blended.
- Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the potatoes are the desired consistency. Taste and add salt and pepper, if needed.
More Celebrity Chef Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes from SingleMindedWomen.com