Sandra Lee’s Honey Butter Biscuit Recipe
By SMW Staff
Sandra Lee’s Cheese Biscuits with Honey Butter
Courtesy of semihomemade.com
Makes 12 biscuits and 1 cup honey butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-1⁄2 cups all-purpose baking mix, Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup butter and honey. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined. Spoon honey butter into a small serving dish. Cover, and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, garlic powder, and red pepper, and whisk until blended. Add egg, milk, sour cream, and 3 tablespoons butter, stirring until thoroughly combined. Add cheese, stirring just until combined.
- On prepared baking sheet, drop batter evenly into 12 mounds. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with honey butter.
More Celebrity Chef Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes from SingleMindedWomen.com