Valentine’s Day Cocktails
By Fabiana Santana
This Valentine’s Day, there’s no better way to woo that special someone than with a cocktail created with love by a master mixologist! Three of the hottest bartenders around the country have created pink, potable love potions to set the mood this Valentine’s Day.
(by Tomas Delos Reyes of the Standard Hotel, NYC)
- 2 oz Partida Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon syrup
- 3/4 oz Fig puree or half a fresh fig
- Mionetto Brut Prosecco
Muddle, shake and fine strain over ice into a rocks glass. Top with Mionetto Brut Prosecco and garnish with a fresh fig wheel.
(by Adam Seger of Nacional 27, Chicago)
- 1-1/2 oz Partida Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz Samazon Pure Organic Acai
- 3/4 oz Partida Organic Agave Nectar
- 1/2 oz Organic egg white
- 1 Lime, fresh squeezed
- Sprig rosemary
- Organic salt for rimming
- Fresh, cracked organic green peppercorns for rimming
Rim a 10 ounce cocktail glass with equal parts organic salt and fresh cracked organic green peppercorns. Remove rosemary leaves from the woody stem and muddle in a 16 ounce pint glass until aromatic.
Blue Essence Cocktail Recipe
(by Brett Feore of Apiary, NYC)
- 2 oz Blueberry/Jalapeño infused Partida Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 oz Creme de Mure
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Tequila Partida 100% Organic Agave Nectar
Mighty Aphrodite Cocktail Recipe
Build in a Collins glass filled with ice and garnish with a rose petal or cherry.
Cupid Kiss Cocktail Recipe
- 3 oz Alizé Red Passion
- 3 oz Taittinger Champagne
Serve chilled in a champagne glass.
More Delicious SingleMindedWomen.com Valentine’s Day Recipes