Naughty Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles by Sienna Sinclaire
By SMW Staff
For locals and visitors alike, who want to experience something naughty in Los Angeles, look no further. Naughty lifestyle expert Sienna Sinclaire’s recently published travel book, Naughty Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles covers everything saucy in Los Angeles – from dining to shopping to clubbing. So rather than surf the internet for hours trying to find fun in the city of Angels, this single gal by choice compiled all the naughty information that’s fit to print for those looking for something different to do around town.
What you will find in Naughty Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles:
- Female friendly places to visit where one can feel safe and tap into your inner naughty side
- The naughty history of Hollywood and the entertainment industry
- Los Angeles – the adult capital of the world
- Where to find that motel with mirrors on the ceiling; Sexy Date spots; Best Lifestyle clubs; Best fetish spots
- New tricks to spice up your relationship
- Tour guide reference for everyone in Los Angeles, not just visitors
Sinclaire helps you plan the perfect singles vacation, couples weekend or girls getaway. This is a must read for anyone planning to visit Los Angeles.
About the Author:
“I really wanted to write a book combining my two passions – travel and sex,” says Sinclaire. “I think my book delivers something truly unique.” Sinclaire works as a freelance writer and is a certified, relationship and career coach. She is in the process of becoming certified as a sex coach through Sex Coach U and receiving credits through ASSECT, in addition to her work as a burlesque dancer and starlet/model in the adult industry.
Want to be a SMW Book Reviewer? Click here.