Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel ‘Curious Kids’ Package
By SWM.com Staff
Heads-up, Moms: It’s time to start thinking about school break (didn’t we just start school?). Combining education with fun is always a parent’s first choice and since Boston is one of our favorite cities (and topped our ‘Best Cities for Singles‘ list) we’re excited to tell you about this fun offer from the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
The hotel is bringing the world of Curious George to life with it’s “Curious Kids” package that includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Four tickets to Boston Children’s Museum (including the new “Let’s Get Curious! exhibit)
- Milk and Cookies delivered to guestroom, upon request
- One complimentary in-room family movie
- Map of Boston for pint-sized travelers
- Complimentary use of pool and health club
Rates start at $189 per night and package is available for Friday and Saturday stays only from 3/5 – 12/30/2010. Reservations can be made at www.RenaissanceBoston.com by entering promotional code FML, or by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 and asking for the “Curious Kids” package.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is within walking distance to the Boston’s Children Museum, New England Aquarium, Institute of Contemporary Art and more. Don’t forget to take a ferry boat tour while you’re in town, and don’t leave Boston without taking a ride on the swan boats!